All services provided by us are available to people of the Hawkesbury LGA and surrounding areas. Most of the support we offer is completely free (unless stipulated). There are also many activities provided by other community groups in our hall and outreach services available at our premises.
Richmond Community Services Incorporated (RCSI) invites membership from members of the local community.
Eligible members have the opportunity to:
- Support a local organisation helping to meet the needs of the local community
- Become involved in the activities of your community
- Attend special events and our Annual General Meeting
- Apply to become a member of our Management Committee
If you are a local business you can support us with a cash donation. We will provide you with:
- A support certificate that you can display at your place of business, and
- A receipt of your donation, which is tax deductible
We have Tax Deductible Gift Recipient status!
We have many volunteers with our Neighbour Aid project providing a social home visiting service to the frail, older people and disabled. Volunteers are recruited from the community and visit clients two hours a week on a one to one basis, with the aim to assist clients to remain living independently in their homes to delay inappropriate or premature residential care. Click here to go to our Neighbour Aid page.
We also sometimes have vacancies on our reception for administration volunteers.