Richmond Community Services is a non-profit community organisation providing services to the Hawkesbury. We have a number of funded services that allow us to provide a range of services to the community.
- Community Development & Hawkesbury Family Support Service are funded by Department of Community and Justice (DCJ), and these programs provide early intervention activities and individual family support.
- The Scully fund provides us with funds to provide additional support to our Hawkesbury Family Support service.
- Children and Parenting Support (CaPS) funding provided by the Department of Social Services (DSS) allows us to run a range of parenting and skills programs as well as activities for children.
- Neighbour Aid program is funded by Department of Health and Aging and allows us to provide home visiting and outings to seniors.
- Richmond Youth & Family Project is funded by the Office of Responsible Gambling and will provide programs which aim to reduce gambling harm within our community.
We also receive various small grants during the year from various sources.