What’s in it for you!
Richmond Community Services Inc. & Neighbourhood Centre
20 West Market Street
P O Box 260
Richmond NSW 2753
Tel: (02) 4588 3502 Fax: (02) 4578 3322
Tax Deductible Gift Recipient status!
All services provided by us are available to people of the Hawkesbury LGA and surrounding areas. Most of the support we offer is completely free (unless stipulated). There are also many activities provided by other community groups in our hall and outreach services available at our premises.
Become a member:
Richmond Community Services Incorporated (RCSI) invites membership from members of the local community— for our membership brochure click here.
Eligible members have the opportunity to:
· Support a local organization helping to meet the needs of the local community
· Become involved in the activities of your community
· Attend special events and our Annual General Meeting
· Apply to become a member of our Management Committee
Support us with a Tax Deductible donation:
If you are a local business you can support us with a cash donation.
· We will provide you with a support certificate that you can display at your place of business and
· also a receipt for you donation which is Tax deductible
We have many volunteers with our Neighbour Aid project providing a social home visiting service to the frail, older people and disabled. Volunteers are recruited from the community and visit clients two hours a week on a one to one basis, with the aim to assist clients to remain living independently in their homes to delay inappropriate or premature residential care. Click here to go to our Neighbour Aid page.
We also sometimes have vacancies on our reception for administration volunteers.
Financial members can apply to sit on our Management Committee when there is a vacancy. Call 4588 3502 to enquire.